Again, when you’re eating high quality foods, this translates into a high quality mind and body. And since the quality of our thoughts determine the quality of our life, it all comes full circle and translates to a dope life.
Here’s how I make my favorite salad for maximum energy:
- 6 ounce chicken breast (or fish, and chopped up)
- A couple big handfulls of spinach or kale (chopped up)
- A small handfull of cilantro (chopped up)
- 1 Tomato (in the picture I added 6 cherry tomatoes plus half a regular tomato, all chopped up)
- 1/4 cucumber (usually, but not always, and chopped up)
- Half green pepper (chopped up)
- 1/2 Lemon (squeezed)
- Cap full of organic apple cider vinegar
- A few douses of high quality olive oil (all olive oil is not created equal and often mixed with shitty oil like canola, which is highly processed)
- Sea salt and pepper
HOW I THROW IT TOGETHER:
- I put the spinach in a large salad bowl first, then chop up the cilantro and put that in, then chop up the rest of the ingredients and throw that in (all chopped up).
- Then I squeeze the lemon in the bowl, circling around the bowl so there’s even coverage on the food.
- Then pour in the cap full of apple cider vinegar, and squeeze the lemon in.
- Lastly, I sprinkle in some sea salt and pepper.
- Once all that’s in the bowl, I take two spoons and mix the salad up thoroughly.
Then I eat!!
The benefits of eating this delicious concoction are the fuel you get from it, the mental performance that is derived from eating whole foods, and the lightness of the food and no bogging down of your mind and body from having a full stomach, so you can still work or play hard and have max energy.